We care about your privacy. You should feel safe when you entrust us with your personal data. Therefore, we have established this policy. It is based on current data protection legislations and clarifies how we work to take care of your rights and your privacy. The purpose of this policy is for you to know how we treat your personal data, what we use it for, who gets to know it and under what conditions and how you can make use of your rights.
We use your personal data primarily to fulfill our obligations for you. Our aim is not to process more personal information than is necessary. We also need your personal data to provide you with a good service, for example in terms of marketing, follow-up and information. We may also need your personal data to comply with laws and carry out customer and market analyzes. You have the right to oppose us using personal information for direct marketing.
What personal data do we process?
We only process personal data when we have a legal basis. We do not process personal data other than when they are needed to fulfill obligations under agreements and laws. Here are examples of the personal data we process:
- e-mail address
- phone number
- age of child or children
- Information that you registered on your own and voluntarily state
- Content that you yourself publish, so-called user-generated content
We get access to your personal information as follows:
- Tasks that you provide us directly Information that is registered when you visit our website
- Information that we receive when you are in contact with us
- Information that we receive when you rent a cottage, room or book a table in our restaurant
- Information that we receive when you register for our courses or activities
- Information we receive when you register for newsletters and other mailings
- Information we receive when you answer questionnaires and surveys
- Information that we receive when you contact us, seek employment with us, visit us or otherwise contact us with us
Is your personal data processed in a secure way?
We prepare routines and working methods to ensure that your personal data is handled safely. We ensure that only employees and other persons within the organization who need the personal data to perform their duties may have access to it. We have several IT security policies to ensure that your personal data is processed securely. We do not transfer personal information in cases other than those stated in this policy.
When do we hand out your personal information?
We do not disclose your personal data to a third party unless you have consented to it or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under a contract or law. In cases where we disclose personal data to third parties, we establish confidentiality agreements and ensure that the personal data is processed in a secure manner.
All information entered into the form below will be handled confidential, will not be shared with any other party and will only be used to inform you through our newsletter. Every newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe.
Strandgården Fjällnäs is the personal data manager, which means that we are responsible for how your personal data is processed and that your rights are taken advantage of. If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Gandert (owner) at info@Strandgarden-Fjallnas.com.